From the Principal’s Desk:
I wanted to take this time to thank all the families that have enrolled their children at St. John. Although I have taken a position as principal at West Lutheran High School in Plymouth, MN, the administration has worked tirelessly to make sure that the quality Christian education will not change. Mr. Todd Brassow will be the new school principal and the faculty is filled with teachers who will challenge themselves to always be better.
St. John would not be the school it is without its wonderful school families. Families enroll at St. John because they want their children to receive a quality Christian education. My prayer is that St. John will always meet your expectations. Thank you for entrusting your children to our care, for telling your friends and neighbors about St. John, and for the wonderful friendships I have made with you.
If you would like to send your children to St. John, contact the school office and set up an appointment to visit the school and speak with Principal Brassow and the teachers. May the Lord be with you each and every day.
Principal Dave Gartner
- Bleachers for Gymnasium ($16,000) (32 foot retractable)
- Soccer Goals for Little Lions ($4,000)
- Tetherball ($200)
- Chromebook Computers (20 - $4,000)
- iPads ($500 each - 10-20)
- Update Smartboards/Projectors ($3,000 each)
- Outdoor light at end of driveway
- School sign by pond ($10,000-15,000)
- Lighting System for Plays & Performances ($5,000-$7,000)
- Stage for Musicals ($5,000)
Making disciples of Jesus Christ through the Word and a Christ-centered curriculum.
The motto: ONE IN THE LIGHT
emphasizes the school's role to
- OUTREACH to the community,
- NURTURE the faith which begins at baptism and
- EQUIP to serve the Lord.